Safety & Security
We take very seriously the safety and security of our children and young people. Audrey Lockhart is the person appointed by the church as Child Protection Officer and all who work with children or young people are AccessNI checked. Contact Audrey if you have any questions with regard to this.
Good Practice Guidelines for Safeguarding Children
These safeguarding guidelines relate to:
· Responding to allegations of abuse of children, including those made against workers or members of the church
· Appointing children’s/youth workers and helpers
· Promoting good practice
· Putting good practice into place
· Residential and day activities
· Internet, data protection and photographs
A Child is a person under the age of 18 years
A Vulnerable Adult is an adult at risk who is or may be in need of community care services by reason of mental or other disability, age or illness; and who is or may be unable to take care of themselves or unable to protect themselves against significant harm or exploitation.
To see or download a copy of these guidelines in the entirety please follow this link
- beware this is a large document!
Forms Relating to Good Practice Guidelines
To see and/or download the various forms in relation to these guidelines follow this link.